Listed are links to a selection of recipes from series 7 of The Great British Bake Off 2016. We have some of our favourites from Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood, as well as some modern twists on some classic recipes.
Week 9 – Patisserie recipes
- Pesto and sun-dried tomato palmiers by Jane Beedle
- Savarin with Chantilly cream by Paul Hollywood
- Goats’ cheese, black olive and Parma ham pin-wheel palmiers by Jane Beedle
- Chocolate and coffee fondant fancies by Andrew Smyth
- Cherry Bakewell fondant fancies by Candice Brown
- Herby puff twists and pepper and goats’ cheese palmiers by Andrew Smyth