This was the grand finale of the Great British Bake Off as it was on BBC, and what a show it was to finish. It’s been a sweet (and sugary) emotional roller-coaster as we’ve watched over the past 6 years.
Listed below are the recipes from the second episode of the Great British Bake Off 2016 Christmas specials.
- Gingerbread biscuits by Howard Middleton
- Paul’s Kanellängd by Paul Hollywood
- Gluten-free blackberry and ginger cheesecake by Howard Middleton
- Yule logs by Chetna Makan
- Gougère barquettes filled with crab, prawn and smoked salmon by Janet Basu
- Caramelised red onion and goats’ cheese swirls by James Morton
- Aubergine and tomato canapés by Chetna Makan